Digital Collections materials inspire students by adding another dimension to their understanding of ideas and texts. Journals, documents, maps and photographs-- in digital formats-- offer ready access for students to research and explore. Our digital collections are most often representations of print materials that we have in Special Collections and the Vance University Archives and the Richard F. Brush Art Gallery. Faculty and students are encouraged to view our digital collections as an introduction to our print collections.
Librarians and Art Gallery staff are available to:
- Prepare specialized resource lists of materials available for particular courses & subjects.
- Host class visits in the Special Collections Reading room or the Richard F. Brush Art Gallery to introduce your classes to our resources and effective ways to use them.
- Assist you in designing assignments that use our materials.
- Assist students in ongoing research projects using our materials.
- Assist you in your own research by acquiring or locating specific materials.